indesign Hw 1


Frame tool 

    The frame tool is one I think I'd use a lot in Indesign. If you're a newbie wanting to build image-based designs, this tool is a must-have. InDesign frames are used to incorporate photographs, graphics, or backdrops. I think this tool is a pretty simple too and I would use it to insert images in to my project. 

Indesign CS5 Tutorial - How to Use the Frame tool - YouTubeYouTube · Dusty Porter

Pen tool 

The pen tool, like any other Adobe application, is something I'd want to talk about. A straight line is the simplest route you can draw using the Pen tool. It is created by clicking the Pen tool twice to produce two anchor points. By clicking again, you form a route composed of straight line segments joined by corner points. You can alter the segments between these places by editing them. It may take some work to gain control of these locations but overall I think it will be simple to use. 

InDesign Introduction to the Pen Tool - YouTubehttps://www.youtube.com › watch

Type tool 

While playing around with Adobe InDesign, I discovered that the type tool is a little difficult to use. It's tough for me to position my text precisely where I want it. However, after a little practice, I discovered that all I needed to do was choose the Type tool in InDesign and begin using it. the tool will draw a text box.  To create the text box, simply drag your cursor. Your text will be shown in the box. A flashing cursor will appear after you draw the text box. All you need to do is begin typing.

Insert Text in Indesign | Adobe InDesign Tutorial #6 - YouTubeYouTube · THE SHORT TUTORIAL


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy artist statement

calligram

Tagbrush