Tagbrush




 I wanted my tag brush to be a representation of my interests. The water and the lovely palm trees were two of the reasons I moved to Florida. Moving to Florida was one of the best moves I've made lately, and I wanted my tag brush to reflect that. My tag brush involves pouring color and using conventional brush strokes to create a picture. I wanted my tag to be straightforward and easy to remember. 

    Humans rely significantly on being able to comprehend and interpret information. So color choice has been shown to impact human behavior. I used the color blue because it is favored by so many people. Another reason is because it is mainly viewed as a traditional, non threatening hue, that leaves the mind feeling calm or serene. It leaves a feeling of trust and confidence that can reduce stress.


Comments

  1. Your tag brush looks amazing. I like the color combination and how its dripping at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tag brush so much! I love the color and the drip effect you added to it, it makes it unique and it stands out from the others in the class and I love the little flower you have also.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy artist statement

calligram