Business cards

 




In the age of the internet, the business card may appear to be an old relic, yet it is one of the most powerful and widely utilized personal branding tools in the business industry. I wanted my card to be straightforward while standing out from the crowd. I kept certain design components in mind, or else my business card would annoy more than it attracts. I didn't want my card to be too busy, or otherwise no one would pay attention to the content. To make my cards, I used my logo and a simple solid background. My logo design included three color variants, which I matched to the card's backdrop color.

My business is something that I am really passionate about. Playing, watching, and reading about basketball is my favorite leisure activity. A basketball court is where I feel most at peace, and it's the one location on the planet where I can be confident in what I'm doing and saying. Despite popular belief, small players can and do play at the top levels of basketball. My company is an inspirational coaching firm that pushes little athletes to take advantage of their height. I'm coaching that being short has a clear benefit, especially when paired with some quickness, ball handling ability, and court awareness and vision. When other competitors try to intimidate them, the best in the game staff will educate them to be mentally tough.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autoscopy artist statement

calligram

Tagbrush